Sunday 2 June 2013

On A Whim

I spent so much time dithering that I often don't get things that I want to done.
So on the spur of the moment I have decided to post some photos from the last few months.
These are straight from the camera because editing them would mean that I don't post.
Here goes.

 

Autumn in Southern Flinders Ranges. My first Artist Date


          Dwarf Bougainvillea still flowering.


Gerber also still flowering.


Waiting for this Salvia to reveal its stunning red colour.

Hopefully there will be more to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. yay for posting! this is lovely, especially the gerbera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sooc shots Alice
    I'm a ditherer too - but I have a lot of nice unexpected adventures along the way

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.